Friday 26 January 2018

Hugh Jackman Might Play Wolverine In MCU



Superhero fans, film lovers, and comic nerds where shell shocked and left shattered when Hugh Jackman announced that he will no longer play the role of Wolverine after Logan. Even though the Australian actor who has played Logan/Wolverine in about 10 ten films has continuously claimed that Logan will be his final appearance as the Wolverine. However, Hugh Jackman did comment that he loves to see Wolverine with the Avengers but that didn’t happen until the year 2017.

In a recent turn of events, Disney, who currently own Marvel signed a new deal with Fox, which is the company that owns X-Men. The acquisition of Fox by Disney meant a lot to Marvel comic book fans because it meant that X-Men and Avengers might probably share the screen in the upcoming Avengers movies. Likewise, several fans also thought that this might urge Hugh Jackman to come back as Wolverine/Logan. Unfortunately, Hugh stated that he is no longer interested in reprising the role of Wolverine.


Nevertheless, Sebastian Stan who plays the role of Winter Soldier in the MCU recently stated that Hugh Jackman is having second thoughts and he seems a bit interested in reprising his role as Wolverine/Logan in the Marvel films that comes after Avengers Infinity War. At the Ace Comic Con Panel, Sebastian Stan said, “Recently I happened to be sitting next to Hugh Jackman. I didn't know what other awkward thing I could talk about but to be like, 'Am I going to see you soon?' I don't know. But he said a couple of things to me and I'll just leave it at that. Otherwise, I feel like I'm going to get into trouble with somebody.

Sebastian Stan also added, I asked him because I kept thinking he said whether or not that was, Logan, was supposed to be the last Wolverine thing or whatever and he said to me, well I think he publicly said out there, which was like he's been thinking about it and it's been on his mind. So, I don't, he may be. It is true that Hugh Jackman had recently said that the ship has sailed for him when asked about returning back to comic book world and putting up the claws. However, these statements from the Winter Soldier might mean that we might still be able to see Hugh back in action as the Wolverine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment