Saturday 10 March 2018

Letitia Wright knows how Shuri would interact with the Avengers


Ryan Coogler, who has earned a name in Hollywood through “Creed” and “Fruitvale Station”, has just directed one of the best MCU movies ever. The solo outing of Chadwick Boseman’s T’Challa aka Black Panther has received huge praise from both critics and viewers alike, which is something Ryan would be really proud of.

Ryan Coogler’s MCU debut took viewers on a visual journey to the fictional nation of Wakanda. The movie showed the heroics of T’Challa, introduced the king’s allies, and gave us an incredible protagonist in the form of Michael B Jordan’s Killmonger. However, one of the major allies of Black Panther who was introduced in the movie was T’Challa’s sister Shuri.

Letitia Wright’s take on the character was phenomenal and she was one of the best things about the movie. She used her skills and genius to develop a number of devices and suits, which allowed Black Panther to thrive against Kilmonger and other villains.

Letitia Wright’s Shuri is rumoured to have a greater role in MCU and the actress have a clear idea on how her meeting with Bruce Banner or Tony Stark would go. She said, “I think she'll be OK. I think she would humble herself to learn from them, and challenge them as well with new designs and new ideas from Wakanda. And she's willing to learn from the West because her brother is so open now. I think she's embracing that as well. She would hold her own."

As the Marvel Cinematic Universe is swiftly drifting to the fourth phase, it has been rumoured that Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and a few more Avengers will be existing the franchise, which will leave a major spot for a tech genius. The on-screen charisma and the brilliant performance delivered by Letitia Wright will undoubtedly make her a forerunner for the spot.


Letitia Wright talked about working aside Chadwick Boseman and said, "It was easy, and I’ll tell you why. I feel like it was ordained. I really, really feel like this is just a God thing. Even before I met him, I knew that he was going to play my brother. I just knew that we would connect because of the type of actor he is as well. He’s a person of the spirit, a like soul. Very grounded, down-to-earth, humble. I knew that when I met him, I wasn’t going to try and impress him, to force a friendship. I was just going to vibe and see if we connect on a soul level, and we did. And even in our first scene together, it was kind of like we’ve always been brother and sister."

Black Panther, which is currently running near you, will be the last Marvel movie before the ultimate superhero showdown, Avengers Infinity War. So, try to catch it to get pumped up for the next Avengers movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment